Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Altered Friends

Today, I played around with this, and I finished it so I thought I would just post it tonight. I want to be working on my dress form, but there have been so many interuptions at my house that I haven't been able to concentrate. You see I am preparing for some major back surgery.  I have been poked and prodded all over. I have had at my house, a social worker, the occupational therapist, the nurse, and the physical therapist.  All of these people are helping me to prepare for surgery, and they will take care of me here at home, after my surgery. I love that I can have home health care. That will so make my life easier. (I am in a wheelchair if you didn't know. I can share how that happened at another time). I am looking for a really inexpensive lap top computer so that I can be online as I am getting better. If you know of a place let me know .
Well, I am really tired tonight so I am going to go zone out on a little TV and call it a night. TTYL, and blessings to you all.

No comments: