Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Round Robin Christmas Book

My Blue Christmas RR001 copy My Blue Christmas RR002

My Blue Christmas RR003

My Blue Christmas RR004

Hello Friends and Family. I have mailed off my Christmas book to be worked in by the first person, Stacy. I am excited to be doing another RR, and I hope that all of my group will have fun with it. I had been planning to do the book on Vintage Christmases, but I only got past the first spread, and then my muse took over, and I went glitter crazy on my signin spreads. That is OK though because at least I have had my fill of it. Now to get on with the themes that each of us chose. I think I will receive a book tomorrow to start on.
Do you remember back in June when I started on my altered canvas/collage board. Well, it is home and it looks   great. I will upload a photo tomorrow. I just hadn't written in a few days, and I wanted to say "Hi all of you art lovers!". TTYL

No comments: