Thursday, August 6, 2009

More Art Today!

 

Hello Friends and Family. This is a scan of my own collage that I received from our latest canvas/collage board RR. My theme was Shabby Chic, and if you scroll down aways, you will see what work I did on it before I sent it out.

I am very happy with it, and I will probably add just a little more to it before I call it finished! I really appreciate my group and the great work that they do.

Here is another collage board that I worked on today. This one was great fun, and I really enjoyed it. It belongs to my friend Wanda. I added the five images across the top area, the spider and web, the boy with the pumpkin and the skulls. It wouldn’t be Halloween without skulls! I hope you enjoy seeing this one. It is finished in this RR, and is going home tomorrow.

Here are a couple of the Torsos I have made for a swap. I scanned in another one, but I have no idea where it is now. If I come across it then I will post that one. I am going to make a few more for myself, and make a little garland out of the ones that I received and the ones that I will make.  If you haven’t tried altering a torso then give it a try. It is fun and quick. These are about five inches tall and three inches wide. I hope you like.

Well, I am ready to move on to something else now, but first I have to clean up my art room! It looks like a tornado went through here. TTYL